Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Random Thursdays: If I Had a Million Dollars

I've recently subscribed to the Random Thursdays Circle. I am super excited to get started and present to you my very first Random Thursday blog post! (And show off this GORGEOUS BUTTON made by Lynn)


IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS.....
(or the way I'd like to think is...WHEN I have a million dollars)


1. I would buy an island.







3. Travel the world GLAM-PACK style

And that's half glamorous and half backpacking. We don't really get the whole experience if we are always looking at it through one lense.

During the day...
 

 And at night...






4. I would hire these amazing dancers from SYTYCD to perform for me.

Any SYTCD fans out there? Give me a shout! I'd love to debrief every episode with you.





5. Build a walk-in closet!



6.  Build an in-house tea bar.





Me and my tea obsession - I know.

7.  Start up a non-profit fashion centre for low-income men and women to receive personal shopping and borrow outfits for interviews, networking functions, special occasions, etc.



And while I'm at it....some anger management would be nice.


Does that add up to a million dollars? Well, it's always nice to have some extra cash in my pocket ;) Make sure to check out the other girls' Random Thursday blogs!

Cheers,
CC




7 comments:

  1. That walk-in closet is really cool! As for the glampacking, I'm not so sure if I'd feel very glamorous carrying around that big old backpack all day (and then I'd have to wear sensible shoes!), so I'd just hire a strong hunky man to carry our backpacks, we could call him our baggyguard - ha ha, just kiddin'! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Baggyguards! That could be a good business venture - we hook people up with good looking, ripped men at their service.

      Delete
  2. Haha, I've never heard of "GLAM-PACK style" but I'm totally diggin' it! Seriously, the only way I'll ever go camping is if there's running water, toilets, showers & a pool. I know, not really roughing it but at least I'm still in the woods :)

    I love your non-profit organization idea. When I was 18 I worked for a non-profit company that did something just like that & it was so awesome to see the people's eye light up when they saw what they'd look like on their interview day. It's sad that a piece of clothing could be the thing that gets you a job or keeps you unemployed. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, "glam-packing" was inspired by the idea of "glamping" (glamorous camping). Yeah hardcore camping is nice once in awhile but I don't think I can survive for too long either!

      Yeah! I remember volunteering to sort donated clothes so people in need could come "shop" for outfits. It IS amazing and gives them a huge confidence boost.

      This was so fun! I'm looking forward to next week.

      Delete
  3. Can I come live in your closet on your beautiful island? Please? I promise I'll keep it tidy in there. I'll be like a handy closet elf ;) I'll also frequent your in house tea bar because AWESOME!

    I really like your fashion house idea - it's really easy to overlook how important feeling like you look good can be in moving forward with your life after a rough patch. Trust you to come up with such an awesome, original and sweet idea!

    And I even watched the dance videos. You can laugh now. They're actually really good! I particularly liked the Bjork one. Beautiful.

    Thanks for linking up, sweetie! Let's get you that badge so I can put it on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I don't really like being alone anyways. It would end up like "Shutter Island" if I'm ever abandoned there and become estranged.

      I am so happy you watched them! YES I DID IT. I GOT THROUGH TO YOU. See, I do watch other quality TV other than Gossip Girl. *uh-huh* This was FUN!

      Delete
  4. came across your blog through IFB, yay for other bloggers from vancouver!

    great blog!

    now following you on Bloglovin, would really appreciate it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete