Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Strolling in Khaki

I love travelling. I enjoy exploring. I am also fickle. Often I find myself being so sucked into the vibe and allure of a new place that I start making promises to move there once and for all. However, every time I come back, my heart tells me that Vancouver is where I feel truly at home and the summer here is a constant reminder how much I love this city! When the temperature is right, it's more beautiful than ever.

Because the weather was so nice, we took a stroll in Yaletown and tried out a new restaurant called Kibo Restauarnt and Lounge. They had an interesting selection of sushi and appetizers. The service was great and the atmosphere was inviting. I didn't get a chance to try out their drinks, so I would definitely go back with some friends.

As for the outfit, I just love the versatility of this black utility vest. The collar helps to dress up a casual outfit and to bring out the luxurious leather quality of the heels. The straps are secured by velcro so it's super easy to put on! You know you are doing it right when it looks good and feels comfortable to wear.

 
 
//Black vest and khaki top. H&M//
//Necklace. Richmond Public Market (next to River Rock)//
//Black ankle strap heels. Nine West//


Hope you are all enjoying the sun!
CC


No comments:

Post a Comment