Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Tangerine Meets Seafoam

Since the temperature has made a positive turn in the last couple of weeks, I've been craving lots of fruit smoothies and fresh juices. I made my stop at 8 Juice at Aberdeen for the third time this week, each time picking up my go-to drink - blueberry watermelon smoothie with aloe chunks. Trust me, this drink is MAGICAL.

Today's outfit inspiration comes from the two vibrant spring colours - seafoam and tangerine. I have a confession to make. Yes, sometimes we girls just love giving colours fancy names just to confuse the guys. Sorry but when things sound fancy the value of it seems instantly elevated! Orange may be just another colour in our elementary school crayon box , but tangerine on the other hand, is a thirst-quench burst of refresh on a hot summer's day. The colour romance here between the tangerine and seafoam really brings out the best of two worlds.

Enjoy the sunshine lovelies!
CC







No comments:

Post a Comment