Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Maxi Heat



It's hot hot hot potatoes outside! The heat calls for a one-piece maxi dress and flip flops - nothing more. Sometimes I wish I could just wear pjs or bathing suits out but that's just not quite socially acceptable or professional. I can't be the only one right? A maxi dress on the other hand is a key summer wardrobe essential. It's easy to throw on for an inner city stroll or for a weekend getaway at the beach. Add a cardigan and it can double as work wear. Another useful tip for petite girls? Look for a maxi dress with an empire waist to help accentuate your waist and elongate your body, giving you a visual boost in height. That's right...#PetiteGirlProblems.


Happy Summer,
CC



1 comment:

  1. Cute dress Cece! I only have one maxi dress :( they're usually way too long for me and I'm too lazy to hem them haha :p where's that mural btw? I don't think I've seen it before!

    ReplyDelete