Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Emerald City




As some of you may know, I recently went on a vacation to Seoul. I just came back last week and apparently had missed the torrential rain storm in Vancouver (ain't no rain's going to put a damper on my spirit!). With the colourful fall foliage fresh in my mind from Nami Island in Korea (photos to come I promise), I have really come to appreciate the crisp, sunny autumn days here in Vancouver. 

As I unpacked and went through my photos from the trip, I came across these shots from early September that I haven't had the chance to post. Since the weather during that time was so gorgeous, I daresay this outfit was 100% weather-appropriate at the time! Coincidentally, this A-line short skirt + chunky heels is a pretty common outfit combination on the streets of Seoul. It really elongates your legs and make you look taller, especially when it is a high-waist skirt. However, as winter is coming, we will need to add some tights and sweaters to keep ourselves warm while looking fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment